About Latus Therapy
What is teletherapy?
Teletherapy is the online delivery of speech, mental health, and occupational therapy services via high-resolution, live video conferencing. Teletherapy sessions are very similar to traditional speech, occupational therapy, or mental health sessions with one major exception. Instead of sitting in the same room, patients and therapists interact via live video conferencing.
If you have ever used FaceTime, or Skype, you will find this patient care delivery system to be very similar, but with an updated twist.
Our platform includes an interactive model which allows the patient to manipulate a shared screen with a mouse or finger in order to participate in therapy activities within the session. Licensed therapists use traditional therapy techniques and activities and enhance those techniques through our innovative software.
What kind of teletherapy does Latus Therapy provide? We offer:
Our speech therapists have successfully serviced patients in many areas including:
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorders
Our occupational therapists treat:
- Visual motor skills
- Sensory integration/dysfunction
- School-related self care tasks
- Fine motor skills/handwriting
Mental Health Therapy
Is it easy to get started?
Yes! The delight of teletherapy is its convenience and simplicity. Click the “GET STARTED” tab in the navigation bar near the top of the web page to see how simple the process is!
If you have more questions not answered on our website or would like someone to take you through the process over the phone, you may call our office and we will be happy to help.
- Phone: (770) 425-6661
- Email: email@example.com
The Benefits of Teletherapy
- Improve outcomes: Teletherapy has been proven to be just as effective as, if not better than traditional one on one therapy
- Easy, Fun, and Innovative Platform: Latus Therapy isn’t merely a FaceTime call. This is traditional therapy over an innovative platform that provides a fun environment for kids and simple, easy to use tools for all ages.
- Access & Expertise: Latus patients’ easy access to licensed, certified tele-therapists, trained across the full spectrum of medical areas.
- Cohesive Partnering: Through the implementation of our services, Latus Therapy can partner with parents, doctors, teachers or other needed professionals to ensure that goals are met.
- Technology & Convenience: Patients are able to benefit from traditional therapy in the comfort of their home or other destination at their convenience with just a WiFi connection.
- Eliminate Costs: Teletherapy eliminates travel time costs, expensive in-person therapist fees, and other associated financial burdens.
- Compliance & Peace of Mind: Latus Teletherapy sessions are fully HIPAA compliant and patients receive the same privacy and discretion as if they would in any other medical facility.